Note: Videos may contain authoring issues that have been fixed, and are for preview purposes only. Video recording courtesy of Lowlander.
C3 releases for August 1, 2014:
- Anamanaguchi – “Another Winter” (ShadowOfTheServer feat. Gigakoops)
- Gigakoops – “Good Grief” M 2x (Nightmare Lyra)
- Limp Bizkit – “Rollin’ (Air Raid Vehicle)” (Convour feat. Nightmare Lyra)
- Metallica – “Whiskey in the Jar” (Colonel32dll and TLITD31 feat. Lowlander)
- Phil Collins – “In the Air Tonight” (farottone)
- System of a Down – “Sugar” (Nightmare Lyra)
A red X denotes Pro Guitar/Pro Bass charts, a blue M denotes full multitracks, a blue K denotes a “karaoke” multitrack (separated vocals), and a rusty 2x denotes that a 2x Bass Pedal version is also available. [FtV] denotes a song previously released as a non-C3 custom.
Been a while since our last mixed singles week! We love these weeks, since we (hopefully) get to deliver something for everyone. On top of Rock Band’s first Phil Collins track and several other huge singles, this week features several authors from the customs community sponsored by C3 authors! If you’ve got that inner spark for customs and you’d like to get them out there with C3, hit the forums with your full-band work and let us know! Or, if you’re looking to get started, check out this new guide by farottone to creating customs from MIDIs or FoF tracks.
Why should you download these songs?
- “Another Winter” – If chiptunes are your thing, you can’t do better than Anamanaguchi. This track from the Scott Pilgrim video game will give your Pro Keys hand quite a workout!
- “Good Grief” – Gigakoops says, “‘Good Grief’ is a multi-track medley based off the Kubler-Ross model of the grieving process, consisting of the songs ‘Denial/Anger’, ‘Bargaining’, ‘Depression’ and ‘Acceptance’.”
- “Rollin'” – Nightmare Lyra says, “Unbelievably catchy, perfect for both parties and for just rocking out with some heavy riffs and complex drum beats.” A censored radio edit version of this song is also available.
- “Whiskey in the Jar” – One of Metallica’s most famous covers from Garage Inc. A must for Metallica fans.
- “In the Air Tonight” – The epic drum fills in this song need no introduction. No better way to introduce Phil Collins to Rock Band!
- “Sugar” – Nightmare Lyra says, “Mix of jazzy and thrashy beats on drums, iconic riffing on Bass and Guitar and crazy vocals that will leave your tongue twisted for weeks.”
Updates from the last week to previously released C3 tracks:
- Röyksopp – “Poor Leno”: Fixed a disco flip marker on Drums
- Rush – “Bastille Day”: Fixed a disco flip marker on Drums
See you next Friday!