Note: Videos may contain authoring issues that have been fixed, and are for preview purposes only. Video recording courtesy of Lowlander.
C3 releases for March 6, 2015:
New! The Kinks C01 3-pack
- The Kinks – “Lola” (Ollie ft. farottone and AddyMilldike)
- The Kinks – “Waterloo Sunset” X (Ollie ft. farottone and columbo777)
- The Kinks – “You Really Got Me” (Ollie)
New! Pop-Prog C01 3-pack
- The Alan Parsons Project – “Sirius/Eye in the Sky” (BearzUnlimited)
- Marillion – “Kayleigh” (Lowlander, Nunchuck, and Sygenysis)
- Rush – “Superconductor” (Lowlander and farottone)
A red X denotes Pro Guitar/Pro Bass charts, a blue M denotes full multitracks, a blue K denotes a “karaoke” multitrack (separated vocals), and a rusty 2x denotes that a 2x Bass Pedal version is also available. FtV denotes a song previously released by a C3 author outside of C3.
OK, they’re not actually dueling, because I suspect pop-prog would have laser guns and stuff and would totally win. Fortunately, there no losers (or lasers) in these dual three-packs, because all of the songs are awesome, and you don’t have to choose! These Kinks classics join “Sunny Afternoon” in our customs database, and we’ve got tons of (arguably) pop-prog in there, too.
Authors’ comments for this week’s songs:
- “Sirius/Eye in the Sky” – Bearz writes, “This song features two nice guitar solos and an interesting keys part as well. The introduction, ‘Sirius’, is well-known aside from ‘Eye of the Sky’ itself for being the intro song for the Chicago Bulls in the 1990s.”
Fixes uploaded in the last week to previous C3 releases:
- Akira Yamaoka – “Waiting For You ~ LIVE AT Heaven’s Night”: Fixed vocals pitches and timing
See you next Friday!