Note: Videos may contain authoring issues that have been fixed, and are for preview purposes only. Video recording courtesy of Lowlander.
C3 releases for May 15, 2015:
New! Rush C02 (2112 B-sides) 5-pack
- Rush – “A Passage to Bangkok” (farottone and narutostarwars123456)
- Rush – “The Twilight Zone” (farottone and narutostarwars123456)
- Rush – “Lessons” (farottone and Oscarj08)
- Rush – “Tears” (Lowlander2, farottone, and Oscarj08)
- Rush – “Something for Nothing” (farottone and narutostarwars123456)
A red X denotes Pro Guitar/Pro Bass charts, a blue M denotes full multitracks, a blue K denotes a “karaoke” multitrack (separated vocals), and a rusty 2x denotes that a 2x Bass Pedal version is also available. FtV denotes a song previously released by a C3 author outside of C3.
Rushy Rushy Rush! I love Rush. Here it goes down. Down into my belly.
…man, two years of blog posts really drains the ol’ creative juices. But anyway, this week we have more tracks from fan favorites Rush! The B-side of 2112 has all kinds of goodies, and all of them are here in their full glory for your rocking pleasure.
farottone says, “We already have 2112, the suite, as official DLC, now we’re releasing the original B side of that album, with some great songs. This is arguably one of the 2 unmissable Rush albums (the other being Moving Pictures) and it’s a great hard rock experience.”
Author comments for this week’s releases:
- “A Passage to Bangkok” – farottone says, “One of the anthems for stoners the world over! Guitar, bass and drums by narutostarwars123456”
- “The Twilight Zone” – farottone says, “A song inspired by the amazing classic Sci Fi TV series has a swingy feel, approachable guitar and fun lyrics. Guitar, bass and drums by narutostarwars123456”
- “Lessons” – farottone says, “The most fun song on drums by Rush of this era. Not too hard, definitely varied, great fun all around. Expect a few volume issues at the end due to the quality of the original recording.”
- “Something for Nothing” – farottone says, “One of the 2/3 most Ayn Rand influenced songs from Rush and most importantly a very challenging song on all instruments. Expect a few minor volume issues at the end because of the quality of the original recording. Guitar, bass and drums by narutostarwars123456”
See you next Friday!