Looking for today’s Twelve Days of Customs post? Scroll down or click here!
Note: Videos may contain authoring issues that have been fixed, and are for preview purposes only. Video recording courtesy of Lowlander.
Extra bonus note: WordPress is currently having SSL issues with Dailymotion embeds. If the video below shows as an empty space, click the shield icon (or similar, depending on browser) near your address bar and choose to allow this type of content.
C3 releases for December 19, 2014:
New! Christmas 2014 6-pack
- Echosmith – “I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day” (GreenPanda12)
- Mariah Carey – “All I Want for Christmas Is You” (drummerockband)
- Nightwish – “Walking in the Air” (Nightmare Lyra and RyanHYK)
- Run-DMC – “Christmas in Hollis” (drummerockband)
- Set Your Sails – “I’ll Drink to That (ft. ShadyVox)” M (Arcanon)
- The Waitresses – “Christmas Wrapping” (drummerockband and Nyxyxylyth)
A red X denotes Pro Guitar/Pro Bass charts, a blue M denotes full multitracks, a blue K denotes a “karaoke” multitrack (separated vocals), and a rusty 2x denotes that a 2x Bass Pedal version is also available. FtV denotes a song previously released by a C3 author outside of C3.
Happy holidays, everyone! I’ll admit that this week’s songs are more holiday than holidays, but we’re an inclusive Collective, whether or not our discography reflects it. I promise!
If Christmas is indeed your thing, it’s still six days away, which is plenty of time for you to download these songs and throw up the horns to some Christmas spirit. Or while drinking some Christmas spirits! (C3 does not condone getting crunk and making a fool out of yourself in front of your family.)
Authors’ comments for this week’s songs:
- “I Heard the Bells” – GP12 writes, “This song was released as a free download just after Echosmith released their debut album. An amazing cover of a Christmas carol by an amazing group of siblings. Expect more from this group in the future! And Merry Christmas everyone!!”
- “All I Want for Christmas” – drummerockband writes, “If anyone plays this on vocals, I send my most sincere condolences to your vocal cords.”
- “Walking in the Air” – RyanHYK writes, “The classic tune from the Christmas cartoon classic ‘The Snowman’, just more hard rocking. Any Keys player and Vocalist should have a good time here.”
- “I’ll Drink to That” – Arcanon writes, “Set Your Sails were a post-hardcore group from the southeast coast of the UK. Pony music fans may recognize the voice of PrinceWhateverer, who was the lead singer of Set Your Sails. Unfortunately, the band broke up in August 2013, but before they did, they left us several great songs, including this one about getting drunk on Christmas, which I think we all can relate to. ShadyVox lends his voice as someone who is stopped by the cops and is about to be searched. That, plus the very fun instruments, will help make your Christmas just that much more fun. Enjoy responsibly.”
Don’t forget to check out last year’s Christmas songs in our database, including “Wonderful Christmastime”, “Last Christmas”, that one ELO/Savatage song, “Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer”, and tons of awesome metal songs!
See you tomorrow and through the 25th for the second half of our Twelve Days of Customs series!