Note: Videos may contain authoring issues that have been fixed, and are for preview purposes only. Video recording courtesy of Lowlander.
C3 releases for February 6, 2015:
- Anarchy Club – “Hidden Secret Song” M (ThatAuthoringGroup and AddyMilldike)
- Basshunter – “Beer in the Bar” (Arcanon)
- Cheap Trick – “The Flame” (DoNotPassGo feat. farottone)
- Chris Isaak – “Wicked Game” (farottone)
- Haken – “Celestial Elixir” 2x (BearzUnlimited)
- Tera Melos – “A Spoonful of Slurry” M (GanonMetroid feat. AddyMilldike)
A red X denotes Pro Guitar/Pro Bass charts, a blue M denotes full multitracks, a blue K denotes a “karaoke” multitrack (separated vocals), and a rusty 2x denotes that a 2x Bass Pedal version is also available. FtV denotes a song previously released by a C3 author outside of C3.
Been a while since we’ve had a purely singles week! These are some of the most exciting weeks, in my opinion; there’s almost always something for everyone. This week has a ton of genres from a ton of authors, including a fresh face in DoNotPassGo, whose name you might recognize from the forums. We expect great stuff from DNPG in the future! (No pressure.)
Authors’ comments for this week’s songs:
- “Beer in the Bar” – Arcanon writes, “Well, I’ve done it. Broke my multitrack streak. But this song is too awesome to not bring to you. The synth is catchy, and the lyrics are half party-song, half ‘I do music how I want to and how I like it, deal with it.’ A good reminder that sometimes songs can be fun and entertaining rather than deep and meaningful, and there’s nothing wrong with that.”
- “The Flame” – farottone writes, “Great power ballad, solid guitar, awesome to sing along, this is DoNotPassGo’s first custom going through C3 so yay! :)”
- “Celestial Elixir” – Bearz writes, “This epic from recent prog band Haken goes from a soft vocal-driven ballad to demented circus metal. The guitar and keys parts will give players a real workout in some sections. Meanwhile, the bass and drums are technical, but not relentlessly difficult. The powerful, soaring vocals are great to sing as well.”
- “Tera Melos” – GanonMetroid writes, “This is a fan favorite of a seminal math rock band, this particular song is from the band’s early instrumental period. The drum and guitar work on all of their releases has been insane, and this is no exception.”
Fixes uploaded in the last week to previous C3 releases:
- Closure in Moscow – “Kissing Cousins”: Fixed broken disco flip on drums, fixed drum animations and lip sync
- Fort Minor – “Remember the Name”: Small changes to reductions (Easy/Hard) on Keys and Pro Keys
- Mystakin – “Cherish”: Fixed broken disco flip on drums
See you next Friday!