Note: Videos may contain authoring issues that have been fixed, and are for preview purposes only. Video recording courtesy of Lowlander.
C3 releases for October 30, 2014:
New! Halloween 2014
- 2 Ls 2 Ts – “Ambient Stalactite Boogie” M (Arcanon)
- Andrew Gold – “Spooky, Scary Skeletons” (BearzUnlimited)
- John Carpenter – “Halloween Theme” (Nightmare Lyra)
- Marilyn Manson – “This Is Halloween” (Nightmare Lyra and GreenPanda12)
- Rockwell – “Somebody’s Watching Me (ft. Michael Jackson)” (Nightmare Lyra)
- Rory Erickson and the Aliens – “Night of the Vampire” (Nightmare Lyra)
- Skrillex – “Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites” (Gigakoops)
- The Specials – “Ghost Town” (EdTanguy and Nightmare Lyra)
- Zombina and the Skeletones – “Nobody Likes You (When You’re Dead)” (Gigakoops and GandWuser)
New! Silent Hill C01 3-pack (Nightmare Lyra)
- Akira Yamaoka – “Room of Angel”
- Akira Yamaoka – “Theme of Laura” (+ghostbyob)
- Akira Yamaoka – “You’re Not Here” (+mrmet2087)
FtV: Nightmare Night C02 3-pack (LyokoFreaks and Nightmare Lyra)
- Foozogz – “SLENDERMANE” M 2x
- Pinkie Guy – “This Monster in Me” M 2x
- Pinkie Guy – “This Night of Ours” M 2x
A red X denotes Pro Guitar/Pro Bass charts, a blue M denotes full multitracks, a blue K denotes a “karaoke” multitrack (separated vocals), and a rusty 2x denotes that a 2x Bass Pedal version is also available. FtV denotes a song previously released by a C3 author outside of C3.
Hey gang! Who’s ready for another spoooooky year of C3 releases? I found this really cool mask at a̫̮̲̘̼n̡̮̖̝͚̤̟ͅ ̬̀ą̟̗̹͔̬̟n̶̦͚̭̟͓̠t̤̞̝̮̼ị̞͜q̷͇̭̪̪̮̫͖ų̱e͙̠̩̝͠ s̯͘h͖̘͕̯o̲͔̞̰̲̘̪p̷̲̣ ̵̖̫ͅt̳͉̪͈̞̦h̥e͈̪̯̣ ̰̰̭o̻̙̜̙̰ͅt̩̝̥̳̬̲͉h͈e͍͕͚̟̹͔͝r҉͓͚̦ ̯̞d͈a̦̦ͅͅy,̢͚̗͇ ͚͎̦̳̜̜̩á̬͇̗̹̳̥͙nd̡̪ͅ ̶̖I̼̬͟ ̵̠̜͎̜͍̖c̟͉͚̮o̘̦̩͍̱̻͞u͉͍̖ͅl̗̪͉̻͈͔d̳̥̟͖̕ͅn̨̪̩̞͈̮͖’͘t̻̮͍̬͇̭͜ f͍̺͈͓i͔̤̦͓̺ͅn̢̙̩̘͡͞ḑ͟҉͔͍̤̜ ̖̳͔ͅt͕h͏̷̱̦̳̜̠̞͉͡ͅe̴̝̪̣͇͇̻̯͔͡ ̷̬̟̱̪̳͕̭s̪̙͈̞͍͙̙h̺͇ǫ̧̻͉̪͚͘p̸͙͚̫̝̞̺̳ͅ ̸̡̰͖̩a͏̛͕͇̟g̥̥̪̬̖̮͔͚̺͡a͖̯͈͢ͅi̪̘͕̺̱̹̦ṉ̹͡͝ͅ ̨̝̤͍a̷̛͔͈̳͚͔̼̱̟̟͟f̪͓̭̩̻̣́t҉͇͍̲͖e͔̳̺̭r̢̢̻̙̫̝̘̣ ͚̙͔͈̩̼̩̫̀ͅt͇̣̗͍͈͔̫̣͘h̡̝̝̲a̷̙͎̻̣͔̣͞t̵̩͈͟,̷̵̘̯͕͔͇̜ ̴̖͉͚͔̙̕ͅa̵̦̱ǹ̦͖͉̘͔d̳̹̩͚̞̹̱̱̕͢ ̖͉̥̩̀t͓̱̤̝͎̥͕ͅh̸͔̦̝̜̪͘a҉̣͙̬̮̹̖t͚͕̗̞̪ ͖̯̥͓̹̥̀́͢w͇̞̦͟͝a̜̥̜s̴̢͇̠ ̡̗̲́͞w̭̯̭̳ͅḛ̘̹̘͞i͕͉̙͉͝͠ŕ̩̣͓̯̯̩̲͠d̯̜̩͉͉͍͢, a̵̸͎̥̰͙͓͚͇̫͓̜͕n͏̸̼̟̫͍͍̩̲͉́͝͠d̴̯͓͓̺̩͉̜̯̖́͟ ̸̨̡̧̝̣͖̩͖̙̖̫͎̤̩̗̝̜̣̦͡I̡͏̶̝̖͕͙͔ ̧̱͍̯̘͚̻̘̮͍̠̭̯͚̺̕͢ͅt̴҉̛̀͏̥̺̲̲̤̞r͏̛͇̰͙̲̬̼̰̘̤̞̻̱̜̱̭͘ͅi̜͔̪̫̰̱̼̼̤̫̘̤͔̲̙͘͘e͏҉̤͎̩̼̩̘͙̻͔̰͇̮̹̗̦̟̰̫̀ͅd̡̯̭̥̘̘͇̤̹̭̭͕ ̵̞̗̯͈̬͇̘̬̗͖͍͇̞̙̼͡ṱ̲̟͈͇̰̺̱͓̙̀͞ḩ̷̛̝̯͇̼̹̺̞͕̮͖̗̥͕̟̥e̡̞̣͓̻͈̰ ̴̶͓̼͕͍͔̦̟̝͇̭͚̦̮̞́͜ḿ̵̨̹͕͕̼͕̜͘a͕̦̘̘̗͔̜͚͉͉̘̠̯̣͝͠s̛̯̻̭̫͍͍͓̰͡k̶̷̛͇̻̠̱̞̼̫̙̜̪͔̘ͅ ̨͔̜̠͖̩̀͠͝o̷̕͟͏̞̗̼̺̠̥̦͎ņ̵͇̗̮͚͉̟̳̹̰̹͔̯̣̼̖ ̶̛̘̥͈̪̺̙̠̣̙̜͖͕̫̕á͇͖̪͙̀͠ͅṇ̴̨̢̣̘̖̘̀͠d̛̤̙̩͍̰͖̻̘͈̰͚̠̲͘
I AM HERE.
BEHOLD, MORTALS, A DELIGHTFUL SELECTION OF SONGS FOR THE ROCK BAND THREE VIDEO GAME. CLING TOGETHER IN YOUR PITIFUL HOVELS AND WAIT FOR THE END WITH TRACKS FROM ROCKWELL TO SKRILLEX AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN. A CORNUCOPIA OF DELIGHTS. GATHER IN YOUR MEETING PLACES AND PRAY FOR DELIVERANCE. WHILE YOU ARE THERE, YOU CAN AVAIL YOURSELF OF THREE SONGS FROM THE CLASSIC VIDEO GAME FRANCHISE SILENT HILL, OR THREE MORE SPOOKY PONY SONGS. WHETHER YOU ARE DESTROYED IN A BLAST OF HELLFIRE IN THE FIRST HOURS OF THE COMING END, OR YOU SURVIVE TO THE LAST TO WATCH YOUR FAMILY AND COMRADES SUFFER, YOU HAVE AN UNRIVALED SELECTION IN ROCK BAND HALLOWEEN ENTERTAINMENT.
THE SHORT-LIVED MEATBAGS OF THE CUSTOMS CREATORS COLLECTIVE FLAPPED THEIR MOUTH-HOLES THUSLY BEFORE I DEVOURED THEIR LIVING ESSENCE:
- “Ambient Stalactite Boogie” – Arcanon says, “Nothing says ‘dark spooky cave’ like stalactites, and 2 Ls 2 Ts (known also as Toymachine) captures that whole ‘dark spooky cave’ feeling pretty well with this song. Dare you go in?”
- “Spooky, Scary Skeletons” – Bearz says, “This tune has a fun xylophone part that’s too spooky for you. You’ll never want to get off this wild ride. Thank mr skeltal, there’s a skeleton inside you, etc.”
- “Halloween Theme” – NL says, “The classic theme for the classic film, a must play for any Keyboard player.”
- “This Is Halloween” – NL says, “The ultimate Halloween song! Insanely catchy Vocals and Keys, pounding tom-focused Drums and interesting Guitar and Bass lines makes this a must for any Halloween party.”
- “Somebody’s Watching Me” – NL says, “One of the catchiest songs in the world, perfect for Halloween parties, Keys sessions and long nights of paranoia induced insomnia!”
- “Night of the Vampire” – NL says, “A classic tune with brilliant melodies over the instruments, a calm but fun drum part and pretty spooky vocals.”
- “Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites” – GK says, “This popular dubstep track has peaked in many Billboard charts, and will be a hit at the party. It also includes a challenging bass part, fun keys, and tricky vocals as well.”
- “Ghost Town” – NL says, “A classic spooky Ska tune with iconic Keys and Vocals, as well as a chill and cool Bass and Guitar part.”
- “Nobody Likes You” – GK says, “With fun-yet-easy charts all around, and a chorus that’ll take a while to get out of your head, this horror punk track is great for Halloween parties.”
- “Room of Angel” – NL says, “A depressing ballad with great Vocals and Keys.”
- “Theme of Laura” – NL says, “While not constantly difficult, this track goes at a comfortable phase while still throwing some challenges here and there, making for a fun and contrasted chart.”
- “You’re Not Here” – NL says, “Catchy vocals, varied guitar and energetic drums makes this a excellent track for both solo and band play.”
- “Slendermane” – NL says, “Crazy audio nightmare that will murder any drummer who happens to live nearby.”
- “This Monster in Me” – NL says, “Heavy riffing and heavy drumming, accompanied by appropriately spooky Keys and monstrous Vocals.”
- “This Night of Ours” – NL says, “While not as complex as the proggier Djent songs out there, it’s still filled with great riffs, loads of variation and a fun harmony chart that makes it fun on absolutely everything.”
ALL HUMANS WILL STRUGGLE AND DIE WITH THEIR IMPERFECTIONS, BUT THESE PREVIOUS C3 RELEASES ARE NOW SLIGHTLY LESS IMPERFECT:
- Arcade Fire – “Rebellion (Lies)”: Various vocals and drums fixes
- King Crimson – “Moonchild”: Fixed misplaced animation markers
- Modest Mouse – “Trailer Trash”: Large fixes to drums
FORGET NOT TO PERUSE LAST YEAR’S HALLOWEEN SELECTIONS. “THIS IS HALLOWEEN” ALSO JOINS “KIDNAP THE SANDY CLAWS” IN REPRESENTING THE HUMAN FILM NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS. AS YOUR FLESH SLOUGHS FROM YOUR BONES IN THE BLACKNESS THAT LIES BEYOND BLACKNESS, USE YOUR LAST MOMENTS TO DOWNLOAD ALL SONGS FROM THE C3 DATABASE.
THERE WILL BE NO NEXT FRIDAY. THERE IS ONLY OBLIVION, FOREVER. SEE YOU SOON, FLIMSY CREATURES.
New! Halloween 2014
Additional authoring credit: Nightmare Lyra (general fixes/cleanup)